Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

  1.  What I liked most about this class was the message that Mr. Haymore brought to all of us and the positive atmosphere he encourages every time I walk into his class. 
  2. I didn't like some people and the way they acted in the class it was honestly really annoying and unnecessary. I'd get the urge to yell at them sometimes and yeah I did, they picked a nerve.
  3. Separate the most stuck - up and most likely to cause chaos as far away as possible and learn to be more strict because these kids get away with a lot.
  4. Yeah I am reading it, not every day and that is mostly because I don't need a journal to know what my goals are, I already do. It isn't something I necessarily have to write down but, I do for the sake of the class.
  5. I would like to be a 24/7 person, however my anger gets the best of me and it is very difficult to tame. I can be a CTR person and I believe I am, just not as frequently as wanted.
  6. I learned some keyboard Technics that benefited me greatly. I also learned new morals, a different perspective of the world, values, and statements that hold powerful meaning. I will be sure to pass that down to others.
  7. I will always remember our CTR statement at the beginning of class right after the Pledge of Allegiance. I have memorized it.  `
Image result for memories

Comments